We are very pleased, and proud, to have received our first CQC Inspection report which rates us as good overall, as well as being good in all of the safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led areas that the CQC inspect.
The Social Care Commitment is the adult social care sector's promise to provide people who need care and support with high quality services.
It is made up of seven 'I will' statements, with associated tasks. Each commitment will focus on the minimum standards required when working in care. The commitment aims to increase public confidence in the care sector and raise workforce quality in adult social care.
We are pleased to annouce that we have signed up to this initiaitve and a copy of our certificate is shown below.
Help and Company at Home Ltd - Social Ca[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [248.5 KB]
Help and Company is a CQC Registered care provider which was set up to assist people as they get older. Our families do everything they can to look after us, but many have time and work pressures which prevent them from doing as much as they would like. Healthcare services support in other ways but, as we get older, a gap often develops between the level of support we need and that which is available to us.
This is where Help and Company steps in by offering two different, yet complimentary services:
Help and Company Day Clubs
- Regular Day Clubs in Billingshurst, West Sussex;
- Friendship and company;
- Meeting other people and giving carers a day’s rest;
- Variety of activities e.g. knitting, sewing, card making, printing and other craft work;
- Quizes, card and board games;
- Entertainment and outings;
- Nutritional two course lunch included.
A day to really look forward to - once a week, twice a week or more!
Help and Company at Home
- Helps you to maintain independence in your own home;
- Provides respite for carers, so they can have free time for themselves;
- Helping in the home, with meals and small jobs;
- Provides companionship and friendship - chatting over a cup of tea or going out for a walk;
- Helps with shopping, carrying it home and putting it all away;
- Takes you to appointments, collecting prescriptions and visiting the Post Office;
- Tailors help to your individual requirements, whether you need one-off or regular support.
We are proud of all our staff who are kind, friendly, capable and caring people who enjoy helping others. All of our staff have an enhanced DBS Check and have excellent references.
We are also registered with The Information Commissioner's Office and a copy of our current registration certificate can be viewed on our Data Protection, CQC and Governance page.
p Domiciliary Care in Horsham District, Domiciliary Care in Horsham, Domiciliary Care in Storrington, Domiciliary Care in Billingshurst, Domiciliary Care in West Sussex, Domiciliary Care in Surrey, Care Agency in Horsham District, Care Agency in Horsham, Care Agency in Storrington, Care Agency in Billingshurst, Care Agency in West Sussex, Care Agency in Surrey, Home Help in Horsham District, Home Help in Horsham, Home Help in Storrington, Home Help in Billingshurst, Home Help in West Sussex, Home Help in Surrey, Care For The Elderly in Horsham District, Care For The Elderly in Horsham, Care For The Elderly in Storrington, Care For The Elderly in Billingshurst, Care For The Elderly in West Sussex, Care For The Elderly in Surrey, Dementia Care in Horsham District, Dementia Care in Horsham, Dementia Care in Storrington, Dementia Care in Billingshurst, Dementia Care in West Sussex, Dementia Care in Surrey, Respite Care in Horsham District, Respite Care in Horsham, Respite Care in Storrington, Respite Care in Billingshurst, Respite Care in West Sussex, Respite Care in Surrey, Companionship in Horsham District, Companionship in Horsham, Companionship in Storrington, Companionship in Billingshurst, Companionship in West Sussex, Companionship in Surrey